This is the personal blog with some tips and tricks that I have picked up with bioinformatics and data science over time. While the posts are not as frequent, they do describe some weird issues that I have had to spend time to overcome.
- biotech Enabling Okta Authentication for All visitors using NGINX Using Vouch-proxy and NGINX with Okta to authentication for all visitors to a website February 13, 2021
- biotech Fixing the Jenkins 'failed to connect' issues for Github repos Allowing Azure VM to detect Github hooks push event October 10, 2020
- biotech Fastq Quality Chart A simple tool to plot quality scores of a single fastq line September 12, 2020
- biotech Changing Jupyter Lab Font Size Setting to change the font size for Jupyter Lab June 10, 2019
- biotech qTeller Data Download Tool A simple bookmarklet that lets you download the data for qTeller exoression graph February 23, 2015
- biotech Using featureCounts with Phytozome gff3 A simple way to using featureCounts with Phytozome gff3 file. There are several quirks with the gff3 from phytozome February 19, 2015